Return & Refund Policy
General return & refund policy
If you are unhappy with your purchase, we accept product returns under the following terms:
· Return can only be made within 30 days after receiving your ordered item(s).
· Item(s) must be in the same condition as you received them, unused, and in their original packaging.
· Shipping Costs paid can’t be refunded.
· You must follow the steps in the “How do I return an item?” section below.
How Do I Return an Item? 1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In the body of your email, please provide the following:
· Order number
· Reason you’d like to apply for a refund, and description of any problem, if applicable
· Pictures of the item(s), and any damage or other issues, if applicable
2. Customers who ordered from the United States will receive an RMA label which they’ll need to use to ship the item(s) back to us. Note: We can’t refund Domestic orders that return without an RMA label.
When we receive and inspect your returned item(s), we will notify you whether your refund has been approved or rejected.
Approved refunds may take 5-10 business days to be reflected on your bank account.
My Refund Is Missing
If you haven’t received your approved refund after 10 business days, please understand that the process depends on the payment processor and card issuer, and as a merchant, we don’t have the means to speed up this process.
First, please double check your bank account information. Then contact your credit card company and your bank. The amount of time it takes for a refund to be completed depends on the particular card issuer and bank.
If you’ve done all this, and you still don’t have your refund, please contact us at
30 N Gould Street Ste R
Sheridan, WYOMING (WY) 82801
Phone +1 307 463 4321